“Knowing the old culture and history of Chile”
Tour duration: 2 nights
Prices from: US$215 per person
Tour code: 127GT
Santiago, also known as Santiago de Chile, is the capital and largest city of Chile. It is also the centre of its largest conurbation. Santiago is located in the country’s central valley, at an elevation of 520 m (1,706 ft) above mean sea level. Founded in 1541, Santiago has been the capital city of Chile since colonial times. The Andes Mountains can be seen from most points in the city. The city is now home to a growing theater and restaurant scene, extensive suburban development, dozens of shopping centres, and a rising skyline, including the tallest building in Latin America, the Gran Torre Santiago.
Data Base: Wikipedia
- AIRPORT PICK UP
On arrival at Santiago Airport, you will be transferred to your Hotel.
Panoramic City Tour (SIB)
- FREE DAY
After breakfast, you will have a free day to explore and shopping in Santiago.
Full day Santa Rita Vineyard:
- GOING BACK HOME
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Airport.
End of our services.
• Daily breakfast served in the hotel restaurant
• Seat in bus transfers and excursions as mentioned in the program, unless specified otherwise
• English speaking driver-guide.
• Return transfer to and from Airport.
• Drinks and food not mentioned in the program
• Phone calls, laundry service, personal insurance
• Extras, tips and visas
• Early and late check in